We, ITC Limited, PAPERBOARDS & SPECIALTY PAPERS DIVISION, having Divisional Head Quarter at
Bhadrachalam House, 106, Sardar Patel Road, Secunderabad-500 Oo3. Andhra Pradesh, have purchased 4 Nos of Continues Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Station (CAAQMS) for our BHADRACHALAM, SARAPAKA unit from Mrs Envirotech Online Equipments Private Limited, Hyderabad.
The CAAQMS has been installed and commissioned by its Engineers. The station is having following analyzers to monitor the different parameters of Ambient Air and meteorology.
1. SO2IH2S Analyzer - Pulsed UV Fluorescence for the monitoring of So2 in Ambient Air.
2. CO Analyzer- NDIR, Gas Filter Correlation for the monitoring of CO in Ambient Air.
3. NOX Analyzer - Gas Phase Chemiluminescence for the monitoring of Oxides of Nitrogen in Ambient Air.
4. O3 Analyzer - UV Photometry for the monitoring of Ozone in Ambient Air.
5. Mercaptans Analyzer - GC PID for the Monitoring of Methyl Mercaptans, Ethyl Mercaptans, Di Methyl Sulphide, Di Methyl Di Sulphide, Benzene & Toluene in Ambient Air.
6. PM10 Monitor - Beta Ray Attenuation Measurement for monitoring of particulate matter in Ambient Air.
7. PM2.5 Monitor- Beta Ray Attenuation Measurement for monitoring of fine particulate matter in Ambient Air. 8. Meteorological sensors for monitoring Wind Speed, Wind Direction, Ambient Temperature, Relative Humidity. Vertical Wind Speed, Barometric Pressure, Solar Radiation and Rain fall.
9. GAS Cal 1100 - Gas Dilution System.
10. 8301 LC Zero Air Generator
11. Data Logger WINAQMS
12. Data Handling and Analysis software - WINCOLLECT.
13. Shelter for CAAQMS
14. Display Board
15. Data communication to ITC website & APPCB website These Stations are Operated and Maintained (O&M) by M/s Envirotech Online Equipments Private Limited, Hyderabad from the date of commissioning and running satisfactorily.
For more Information:Contact Us